September 29, 2012

Funnest day ever!

When I suggested to my kids that they bring their cowboy gear to school on Friday, never, ever (seriously ever) did I expect to see what I saw. 

They were ready for a good ol' fashioned ho-down!  

What you're about to see is our version of this week's poem. It's called "When Tillie Ate the Chili" and we gave it a country flair. We did this after just one take, so you know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking that by the end of the year, we're going to have a hard time going anywhere in this town. People will be coming up to us saying, "Hey, didn't I see you in that hysterical video on youtube?"  I might have to teach the boys and girls cursive writing sooner than usual because they're going to need to know how to sign autographs!  

This is so hilarious!  
I hope you love it as much as we do.  
When Tillie Ate the Chili!

2 comments:

  1. CarolAnn Carbone1 October 2012 at 14:18

    Thank you for a very entertaining video. Our son loved dressing up as a cowboy to go to school and perform his poem of the week. He LOVES fun Fridays!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! We had such a fun time making that video! I'm so glad ya'll enjoyed it! ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...