September 23, 2012

Hmmm...where are they?

So... 
In my desire to have everything in my classroom all neat and tidy for Curriculum Night the other day, I put the children's Poem of the Week tests somewhere very important.  

You know where this is going don't you?  

Yep. I have put them somewhere so important that I don't remember where that important spot is exactly.  I have searched high and low. I even went back to the school yesterday with my fresh Saturday morning eyes to see if I could find them and no luck.  

Never did I think that I, Mrs. Teacher, would be the one to play the "I lost my homework" card first.  

The good news is that the boys and girls all did very well on this test.  They are really get the swing of the POTW test format and the general test-taking procedures and expectations for grade three. So that's good.  

I'm hoping that because my luck tends to resemble a Seinfeld episode, now that I've told you I've lost them, in some ironic plot twist, they'll turn up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...