September 22, 2012

Math Homework

I'm not one for weekend homework, but sometimes it's necessary so that we can maximize our class time for the week to come.  I'm asking the boys and girls to complete any incomplete questions from their math workbook.  Some kids are worried they won't be able to get it all done, but I don't think there is too much left to do.  In class, we worked on specific questions from each of the two lessons so I could assess where we're at and where I need to focus my instruction.  Any questions that remain should come easily to the children. 
Homework this weekend should only take as long as my students decide they want it to take.  If they're motivated and focused, I'm hoping they'll have their work done in about 30 minutes and then they can get back to their weekend adventures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...