September 24, 2012

Oh Dear

Goodness...two posts in a row and I'm asking for forgiveness.     
Because I like to be super organzied/ready for anything/always have a lasagna in the freezer, I gave out Lesson Three of the Math program on Friday so it would be ready to go for today (Monday). 

Then...

That afternoon, I asked the kids to finish up any incomplete pages in their math booklet over the weekend.  I forgot one teeny-tiny detail: don't do Lesson Three, I haven't taught it yet.  

So...
The World's Hardest Working Class, what do they do? They complete lesson three of course, because they are just the best class ever.  

Meanwhile, sometime around 6:00 this morning, I realize my mistake.  I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what your homework hour must've been like last weekend.

I bet there was lots of learning that took place around your kitchen tables, but perhaps I learned the most important lesson of all: it just might be possible to be "too organized".  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...