October 11, 2012

Thursday's Message



I suppose this isn't really a message, it's more like one of those "Please Come Again" signs they used to hang on shops back in the day.   

We had a really, really great day today and I wanted to tell you all about it. The best way to tell you is via a video and just my luck...the camera battery was dead. But that's totally in line with the way my afternoon went because after working on this nifty bulletin board set for the kids since July, I went to print it out after school and...you got it: my ink ran out.  

Would you come on back tomorrow and check out the video I'm going to make to tell you all about what we covered in Math today?  I also want to share with you something that really impressed me about last week's POTW test.  And then finally, I'd like to show you something the kids can do at home to help them construct three digit numbers in a variety of ways.  This will also assist them in skip counting by 5s, 10s, 25s, 50s and 100.  

Tomorrow is Fun Friday and boy, do we have some funners planned!  We have Music, Gym, Library, another drawing lesson, Smartboard funnies AND we're having another 10 second dance party!  I don't know how you spend your Fridays, but doesn't our's sounds fab-u-lous?  






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...