November 09, 2012

A Big Round of Applause!

It was a great day in our class! 
The boys and girls did a WONDERFUL job reading at our Remembrance Day Liturgy!  I was so proud of them!  

Then, this afternoon, we switched gears and presented "There's Something I Need To Remember", this week's POTW.  We all enjoyed listening to one another's interpretation of this poem. Everyone did a marvelous job! 

I'm wondering if perhaps we should try more of these types of activities. I have quite the theatrical crew this year and after watching 20 different interpretations of this poem, I'm thinking I also have one very creative group!  

Thank you to everyone for working so hard and making today such a wonderful day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...