January 13, 2013

A Change

I would like to share with you a change to one of the ways I communicate with parents and families. In order to make the best use of my time both in the classroom with my students and with my family in the evenings and on weekends, I will no longer be communicating via email with parents. 

This is a change that I believe is in everyone's best interest. Through the blog, student agenda, phone calls, meetings and letters, I will continue to maintain the high level of communication you have come to expect from me.

Although this changes the way we will communicate, and at times, makes it less convenient, it does not change my commitment to my students and their success. My goal, as always, is to be the very best teacher I can be.    

1 comment:

  1. No problem. I definitely understand, I'm sure its pretty crazy when the parents of 20 kids are emailing you!

    Emilia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...