May 08, 2014

Regarding Tonight...

Good news!
The kids don't have to sing the song that accompanies our dance after all. A last minute change was made and that's a-okay by me!

I'm having the kids leave their costumes here after school, so they're ready to go for tonight's performance. 

Popcorn will be for sale for $1.00 a bag at intermission tonight. Students are not permitted to leave the classroom to go buy popcorn. Since our performance is after the intermission, I would prefer it if parents did not purchase popcorn for their child and bring it up to class. 

Come on up at intermission for hugs and kisses but I'm thinking that popcorn, mixed with pre-performance jitters might lead to upset tummies.  

Please have your child in the classroom between 6:30 and 6:45. The play begins at 7:00 sharp.  I know that the best seats go quickly, so be sure to arrive early!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...