Now it's time for us to get back into our regular routine. We still have plenty of curriculum to cover and lots of fun ahead.
Here's what we can look forward to in June:
- we need to finish unit 9 in Math (area and perimeter)
- we'll also complete unit 10 (patterns and numbers in geometry) -we've touched on this unit throughout the year, but we'll jump in with both feet this month
- we'll need to have tests/quizzes for both of those units
- we'll create a brochure for a pretend school carnival
- we'll enjoy reading a funny script I wrote about a fictional kids news program
- we'll continue to learn how to write in cursive
- we'll have some fun learning how to draw all kinds of new things!
- we have a field trip on June 7th! -information to follow
- we're going to do some investigative work in Social Studies while we learn more about the life of on Ontario pioneer
- and of course, we'll have a big ol' party to celebrate the completion of EQAO!
I know there are plenty more items to add to this list, but these are the big goals we have for the remainder of the year.