September 27, 2012

It was a great day!

I thought my day was off to a great start when I found a Tim Horton's gift card in a jacket I haven't worn for a few months.
  
Then I arrived at school and was asked if I had "seen the article". 

To which I replied, "What article?" 

And there it was...there was my name on the Toronto Star's Honour Roll of Teachers for 2012! Commence ear-to-ear grin!    

I can't think of a better way to kick off my 14th year in education! That's one big, shiny apple for this teacher!       

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!! You are a wonderful teacher and have already brought so much joy to our son. He loves going to school and having you as his teacher. The Carbone family....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for saying this! It makes me so happy to know that my students are having as much fun as I am.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...