January 24, 2013

I wear my sunglasses at school.




I couldn't resist. 

Anyways...tomorrow, as part of our Fun Friday/100th Day of School celebration, I'm asking the kids to bring a pair of sunglasses to school. A jean jacket or similar would also be great. Anything that has a collar you can pop up works. 

We're going to make quite possibly the greatest video of all time.  

We're hoping to get 100 "thumbs up" when we post it on youtube.  This will also mean we'll need at least 100 people to view it.  

Can you guess which song we're going with?  No, it's not my beloved Corey's tune (although the 13 year old in me would so love to go with that), but it's a good one.  

I'll give you a hint...the good times are gonna roll. I think I just gave it away didn't I?  It's going to be so awesome! Can't wait to share! 

No sunglasses? 
No problem, I'll bring extra.  

7 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs.M i was just wondering when your going to put the video on my little cousin and my ant and uncle want to see it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on it right now...just putting the finishing touches on it! It's so great!! Perhaps in the next hour? It depends on how long it takes for youtube to upload it.

      Delete
  2. OHHHH RIGHTIE THEN TAKE YOUR TIME I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT I KEPT LOOKING AT THE TIME. OH I HOPE I CAN WAIT FOR THAT LONG .HAS IT BEEN AN HOUR YET?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's uploading as we speak! I can't wait for everyone to see it! You guys are awesome actors! You're going to love it!

      Delete
  3. OH SHUKS I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE AN ACTOR. HUMPH WAITING IS HARD. I LOVE THE SONG YOU PICKED.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling you'll have to watch it tomorrow. It's taking over 400 minutes to upload to youtube! :(

      Delete
  4. oh all right that's just fine well goodnight i may write to you tomarrow by by

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...