June 11, 2015

It's Marker Day!!!

Way back on the first day of school, I asked the boys and girls not to pick at the "No-Excuse" word list on their desk. It takes a long time to apply each word list to the desks with this clear plastic contact paper and it's one of those chores you really prefer to do just once. 

I told the boys and girls that to thank them for not picking at the plastic that covers the list, I would have a special thank you gift for them at the end of the year.  

I picked these Crayola markers up back in August at Walmart in Florida for a dollar a pack and believe me, they are worth their weight in gold.  Not once this year did I have to re-cover a child's word list! Not once! 

This $20.00 investment was well worth it. 



Thank you to the boys and girls for abiding by my request and I wish you lots and lots of happy colouring!  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...