September 18, 2013

Curriculum Night! Come on in!

Thursday night is Curriculum Night and I'm going to take a slightly different approach this year.  Typically, parents come in, the teacher gives a brief presentation and then there is an opportunity for questions.  

Since starting my blog almost a year ago, I've really been able to take home-school communication to a whole new level. I feel as though any information I would share with parents at C Night can be found here on the blog. And what's great about the blog is that this is an ongoing conversation that lasts all year long.   

So on Thursday night, I'd love for you to come on up  to the classroom, have a look around and see where we spend our day. It's our home away from home and I think you'll enjoy poking around my classroom. I've very proud of my room and would love for you to come see what I think is a very warm and enriching learning space. 

I will be sharing a slideshow that I've created, but that'll be playing in the background throughout the evening.  If you're unable to make it tomorrow night, I'll be posting a modified version of the slideshow here on the blog over the weekend.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...