September 23, 2013

My Teaching Principles

If you were unable to attend Curriculum Night, this is a condensed version of the slideshow that was presented. 

I love being a teacher. The day I was accepted to Teacher's College remains one of the best days of my life. Anyone that knew me back then knew that this was the start of a dream come true.  

From playing school at the age of 4 in the basement, to living the dream now, some *ahem* many years later, my love for my profession is constant. 

I have a set of principles I would like to share with you. These are my "rules" for staying true to that little girl who wanted so badly to be a teacher. 

Thank you for this opportunity to share these with you. 


My Teaching Principles

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...