April 15, 2014

We're having a great week!

This week, we're working on a booklet I created for my students. It's an Easter booklet created to resemble EQAO-type activities. Most of the activities are based around a four-page story I wrote about a class that holds an "Easter Festival" to raise money to save a local animal shelter. This story, "An Easter to Remember" is our Text of the Week.  
  
It's fun and purposeful and I'm enjoying the conversations we're having about the different questions and exercises. It's a great opportunity to prepare my students for EQAO while still having fun celebrating Easter.  

Students will use the activities in the booklet as their Practice Page (homework)for this week.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...