May 14, 2014

Hooray! Kristen is Coming!

Unfortunately, Kristen will not be able to join us on Thursday after all, but we are planning for a June visit to Room 208!  I'm looking forward to introducing her to my wonderful students.  


My dear friend, Kristen Cameron is coming to visit our class on Thursday! I can't wait for all the boys and girls to meet her and her wonderful dog, Fido.  

Kristen is a very special person with an important message to share.  She is not only a terrific friend to everyone she meets, but she inspires us all to be courageous, strong and to never give up on your dreams.  

I'm so thrilled that she is able to find time in her busy schedule to visit the terrific kids in Room 208!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...