September 30, 2014

A little bit of Math homework tonight!

The boys and girls have some very simple Math homework tonight. It's pages 1 and 2 of their workbook. I'm giving our workbook a makeover, so the students only have the first eight pages of their unit work. We'll add pages as they are created.  

The workbook wouldn't be complete without a nice batch of typos from me. It serves me right for trying to create Math pages on a Sunday afternoon after eating the hugest, most delicious piece of Apple-Spice Cake! Oh my goodness, I could blog about this cake for a long, long time.  

Anyways, enough about cake. Please have a look at what we're working on in Math. Tomorrow the boys and girls will learn all about related facts.

That cake. Honestly, it was so good.

I went with no nuts and apple pie filling since we didn't have any applesauce in the house (ironic isn't it?). Oh, and 2 cups of icing sugar worked fine for me.  

Apple Spice Cake Recipe
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...