June 12, 2015

Your support is appreciated

In order to minimize disruptions to my classroom, please write a note in your child's agenda when they are being picked up early or there is a change to the evening pick-up routine. In the case of appointments, I will set an alarm on my phone and have the student to the Office in time for the designated pick up time. 

Doing so means the Office Staff do not need to phone up to the classroom, interrupting both my instruction and my students' learning. Multiple interruptions a day quickly add up to lost learning/instructional time.  


I realize there are times where this may not always be possible for you, but I sincerely appreciate any efforts you can make to minimize classroom disruptions.  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...