It's such a busy time of year isn't it? I find 8:00 pm rolls around and I remember...oh ya, I forgot to blog!
Can someone please share their secrets for how they manage to get it all done?
Even in the classroom, we have so much on the go right now that if I don't write it down, it's not happening!
Here's our plan for this week in Room 208:
- we're finishing up our Mrs. Claus procedural writing
- we're starting a new file folder activity in Math (it's all about attributes)
- we're going to record our News Report
- we're finishing up our Christmas craft
- we have our party on Thursday
- we'll have a Practice Page on Tuesday, but not Thursday
- the POTW test will be on Thursday this week
- we're going to start (and it's okay if we don't finish it before the break) an adorable polar bear directed drawing
- we're going to read as many Christmas stories as we can
- we'll enjoy DEAR time by the "fireside" (thank you youtube)
Whew! That's quite a list! And since it's not a wedding that we're planning here, it's okay if this doesn't all get done in time for Friday's dismissal. My focus is on getting those special crafts wrapped and home to you, but other than that, it's a-okay if we still have Christmas work to finish when we return in January. At least, that's what I keep telling myself (wink).