March 24, 2020

208 is still great!

Hi boys and girls! 
How are you? I'm doing okay, but I miss you all so much! I hope that you are washing your hands lots, keeping up with your reading and making sure you memorize all of our math songs! Be sure to continue with our Lenten promise of acts of service. I know there are all kinds of ways you can help your folks around the house. Sometimes even just staying out of their hair for an hour is helpful!  

I am working on some activities for you to do at home, along with ways we can keep in touch. As often as I can, I will be in touch on the blog, Twitter and Instagram with things for you to work on at home and some other fun goodies! 👈Did you see what I did there boys and girls? I used a word we're not allowed to use anymore! Ha ha!🤣 Can you name all 7 of the words we try not to use in our writing anymore?  There's your first home learning assignment! 

In addition to trying to remember those 7 words (or is it 6 words chickadees?) please watch the video in the blog post below about how to solve a bake shop problem. You know me...I like it when we make math all about food!  

These problems are great ways for you to practice all kinds of math skills all at once.  They're also multi-step problems. Do you recall what that means? You got it...it means more than one step aannnndddd if you mess up on one step, like turning left when you're supposed to turn right, you're going in the wrong direction! 

Good luck solving the problems! I'll be in touch again soon! 

Peace be with you chickadees 💕
Love Mrs. M 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...