March 31, 2020

Text of the Week: Week 26

This week's text of the week is all about that favorite uncle so many of us have! Maybe he does great impressions of famous people like my favorite uncle, Uncle Richie! Or maybe he taught you a new skill or inspired you to start collecting coins, stamps or even fancy-dancy cars! My Uncle Richie is always very well behaved and he certainly wouldn't race around town like the character in our poem, but one thing Uncle Richie does have in common with Uncle Dave...he's always lots of fun!  

Boys and girls, please read this poem aloud with your best teacher voice more than one time. After you have practiced, please read the poem aloud to you a toy such as your stuffies, Barbies (←that would be my favorite choice!) or Lego characters.

Watch the video I made below and see if you can answer the questions I've posed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...